Evaluation of Tobramycin Tear Concentrations of TOBRADEX [tobramycin 0.3% / dexamethasone 0.1%] Ophthalmic Suspension, Tobramycin 0.3% / Dexamethasone 0.05% Ophthalmic Suspension Versus TOBREX [tobramycin] Ophthalmic Solution in Normal Volunteers.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 26 Mar 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Tobramycin; Tobramycin/dexamethasone
- Indications Bacterial infections; Ophthalmic infections
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Alcon
- 26 Mar 2010 Actual number of patients added to 21 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Mar 2010 Actual end date added to 1 Jun 2008 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Mar 2010 Status changed from not yet recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.