Randomized Phase II Trial of Letrozole With or Without Dasatinib as First and Second-line Treatment for Hormone Receptor-positive, HER2-negative Post-menopausal Breast Cancer That is Unresectable, Locally Recurrent or Metastatic
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Dasatinib (Primary) ; Letrozole
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 02 Jun 2015 Results of reverse phase protein microarray (RPMA) analysis presented at the 51st Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 06 May 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 14 Dec 2013 Results presented at the 36th Annual San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History