A Phase III Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo- and Active-Comparator-Controlled Multiple-Dose Clinical Trial to Study the Efficacy and Safety of MK0663/Etoricoxib 90 and 120 mg, Ibuprofen 600 mg, and Acetaminophen 600 mg/Codeine 60 mg in the Treatment of Patients With Postoperative Dental Pain.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Dec 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Etoricoxib (Primary) ; Ibuprofen; Paracetamol/codeine
- Indications Dental pain; Postoperative pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck & Co
- 02 Sep 2010 Primary endpoint results presented at the 13th World Congress on Pain
- 23 Oct 2009 Actual patient number (460) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Sep 2009 Planned number of patients changed from 460 to 588 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov