A Phase 2 Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blinded, Study to Describe the Safety, Efficacy, and Pharmacokinetics of Daptomycin 10 mg/kg/Day and Vancomycin for the Treatment of Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus Bacteremia.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Daptomycin (Primary) ; Vancomycin
- Indications Bacteraemia; Bacterial endocarditis; Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms HDSAB
- Sponsors Cubist Pharmaceuticals
- 12 Sep 2012 Results presented at the 52nd Interscience Conference on Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy.
- 01 Nov 2011 Primary endpoint identified as (Enzyme-levels and Serum-creatinine-levels) as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Sep 2010 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History