A Multicenter, Randomized, 12 Week, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Parallel-group, Phase IIa Study Using 18F Fluorodeoxyglucose (FDG)-PET to Measure the Effects of Rilapladib on Macrophage Activity in Subjects With Atherosclerosis.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Aug 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Rilapladib (Primary)
- Indications Atherosclerosis
- Focus Biomarker; Pharmacodynamics
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 08 Aug 2013 Results published in the Journal of the American College of Cardiology.
- 28 May 2010 Actual patient number (83) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History