Open Label, Randomized, Multicentric, Comparative and Controlled Clinical Trial to Compare the Efficacy and Toxicity of Mycobacterium w Intra-dermal to Intravesical BCG in Patients With Newly Diagnosed Superficial Transitional Cell Carcinoma With High Probability of Recurrence.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Cadi 05 (Primary) ; BCG
- Indications Bladder cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Cadila Pharmaceuticals
- 09 Mar 2012 Actual patient number 122 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Mar 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Aug 2011 to 1 Feb 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Mar 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.