Investigation of Safety and Efficacy of Five Doses of Semaglutide Versus Placebo and Open-label Liraglutide, as Add on Therapy, in Subjects Diagnosed With Type 2 Diabetes Currently Treated With Metformin or Controlled With Diet and Exercise A 12 Week Multi-centre, Multi National, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Randomised, Nine Armed Parallel Group, Dose Finding Trial.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Semaglutide (Primary) ; Liraglutide
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novo Nordisk
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 05 Oct 2012 Primary endpoint 'Proportion-of-glycosylated-haemoglobin' has been met according to results presented at the 48th Annual Meeting of the European Association for the Study of Diabetes.
- 05 Oct 2012 Results presented at the 48th Annual Meeting of the European Association for the Study of Diabetes.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History