Phase II trial of thymosin beta-4 [RGN 352] for the treatment of patients immediately following an acute myocardial infarction
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Oct 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Thymosin-beta-4 (Primary)
- Indications Myocardial infarction
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 20 Oct 2011 This trial is still on clinical hold, according to a RegeneRx media release.
- 17 Mar 2011 The US FDA has placed a clinical hold on this trial due to non-compliance of cGMP at a contract manufacturing site.
- 11 Feb 2011 Status changed from planning to not yet recruiting, based on a RegeneRx Biopharmaceuticals media release.