A 2 Year Extension to a 36-Week, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Aliskiren on the Prevention of Left Ventricular Remodeling in High Risk Post-Acute Myocardial Infarction Patients When Added to Optimized Standard Therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Aliskiren (Primary)
- Indications Myocardial infarction
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Sponsors Novartis
- 28 Apr 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 500 to 800 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 23 Jun 2010 New source identified and integrated (Clinical Trials Registry - India record).
- 23 Jun 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting as reported by Clinical Trials Registry - India record.