A Prospective, Open-label, Randomized Phase III Study to Evaluate the Efficacy of ZOMETA (Zoledronic Acid) in Treatment of Bone Metastases in Patients With Stage IV Nasopharyngeal Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 23 Apr 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Zoledronic acid (Primary) ; Cisplatin; Fluorouracil
- Indications Cancer metastases; Nasopharyngeal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 01 Mar 2012 Actual end date Sep 2009 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Mar 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Feb 2009 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2008 to 1 Apr 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History