An International, Double-Blind, Randomized, Multi-Center, Parallel Group, Historical-Control Conversion to Monotherapy Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Brivaracetam in Subjects (greater than or equal to 16 to 75 Years Old) With Partial Onset Seizures With or Without Secondary Generalization.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Brivaracetam (Primary)
- Indications Partial epilepsies
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors UCB
- 28 Apr 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 178 to 223 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 04 Jun 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Apr 2011 to 1 May 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Jun 2010 Status changed from suspended to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.