A Phase II Study of Vaginal Testosterone Cream vs. [versus] the Estring [estradiol] for Vaginal Dryness or Decreased Libido in Early Breast Cancer Patients Treated With Aromatase Inhibitors.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Nov 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Estradiol; Testosterone
- Indications Atrophic vaginitis; Female sexual dysfunction
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms E-String
- 01 Dec 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Oct 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Feb 2012 to 1 Dec 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 06 Oct 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.