The Comparative Study of Dipeptidyl Peptidase-IV Inhibitor [sitagliptin] and Sulfonylurea [glimepiride] on the Effect of Improving Glucose Variability and Oxidative Stress in Type 2 Diabetic Patients With Inadequate Glycemic Control on Metformin.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Sitagliptin (Primary) ; Glimepiride
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Biomarker; Pharmacodynamics
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 18 Jul 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed, based on results presented at the 73rd Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Diabetes Association.
- 25 Jun 2013 Results presented at the 73rd Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Diabetes Association.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History