A Randomized Phase II Study to Assess the Efficacy of Pemetrexed or Sunitinib (NSC 736511, IND 74019) or Pemetrexed Plus Sunitinib in the Second-Line Treatment of Advanced Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pemetrexed (Primary) ; Sunitinib (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 06 Sep 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2010 to 1 Dec 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Jun 2012 Primary endpoint 'Progression-free-survival-rate' has not been met.
- 05 Jun 2012 Results presented at the 48th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.