A Reduced Intensity Conditioning With Clofarabine Antithymocyte Globulin and Total Lymphoid Irradiation Followed by Allogeneic Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 30 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Antithymocyte globulin (Primary) ; Clofarabine (Primary)
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia; Acute myeloid leukaemia; Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Graft-versus-host disease; Hodgkin's disease; Multiple myeloma; Myelodysplastic syndromes; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Sanofi Genzyme
- 21 Jun 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2016 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 10 Jun 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2015 to 1 Apr 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.