Multi-Center, Open Label, Dose Escalating, Sequential Group Study to Assess the Hemodynamic Effects, Safety and Tolerability of CD-NP in Patients With Stabilized Acute Heart Failure (AHF)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Aug 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Cenderitide (Primary)
- Indications Acute heart failure
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PreCONDITION
- 04 Aug 2009 Interim results are expected later in 2009 and full results in 2010 according to a Nile Therapeutics media release.
- 04 Aug 2009 First patient has been dosed according to a Nile Therapeutics media release.
- 15 May 2009 Nile Therapeutics has reported that the US FDA has released the CD-NP development programme from clinical hold.