A Phase 1b Study to Evaluate the Safety and Tolerability of AMG 655 [conatumumab] in Combination With Bortezomib or Vorinostat in Subjects With Relapsed or Refractory Lymphoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 04 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Conatumumab (Primary) ; Bortezomib; Vorinostat
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Hodgkin's disease; Lymphoma; Mantle-cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Amgen
- 04 Mar 2014 According to ClinicalTrials.gov record, status changed from suspended to completed.
- 01 Jul 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to suspended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Apr 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by M.D. Anderson Cancer Center.