A Phase 1 Dose-Escalation Study of the Safety, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics of XL647 and XL147 Administered in Combination Daily to Subjects With Solid Tumors,
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Pilaralisib (Primary) ; Tesevatinib (Primary)
- Indications Breast cancer; Non-small cell lung cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Exelixis
- 19 Aug 2015 Status changed from suspended to withdrawn prior to enrolment as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 20 Oct 2008 Status changed from recruiting to suspended, based on infrormation from ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Jul 2008 New trial record.