Star-tor - Registry For The Evaluation Of The Safety, Tolerability And Efficacy Of Temsirolimus (Torisel®), Sunitinib (Sutent®), And Axitnib (Inlyta®) For The Treatment Of Subjects With Advanced Renal Cell Carcinoma (Mrcc), Mantle Cell Lymphoma (Mcl), And Gastro-intestinal Stroma Tumor (Gist).
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 28 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Axitinib (Primary) ; Sunitinib (Primary) ; Temsirolimus (Primary)
- Indications Gastrointestinal stromal tumours; Mantle-cell lymphoma; Renal cancer; Renal cell carcinoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms STAR-TOR
- Sponsors Pfizer; Wyeth
- 23 Feb 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Dec 2019.
- 23 Feb 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2017 to 1 Sep 2019.
- 18 Feb 2017 Results (n=530) assessing prognostic value of MSKCC, IMDC, Hudes scores, presented at the 2017 Genitourinary Cancers Symposium
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History