A Pilot Study of IV [intravenous] Clofarabine for Patients With Myelodysplastic Syndrome Who Have Failed 5-Azacytidine.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Mar 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Clofarabine (Primary)
- Indications Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Jun 2012 Actual end date (Mar 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Mar 2010 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.