Randomized phase II trial comparing amrubicine/irinotecan with cisplatin/irinotecan in patients with extensive-stage small-cell lung cancer: (JMTO LC 08-01) .
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 Sep 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Amrubicin (Primary) ; Cisplatin; Irinotecan
- Indications Small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 14 Jul 2014 According to the University Hospital Medical Information Network - Japan, status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 14 Jul 2012 Additional lead trial centre (Japan-multinational Trial Organization) added as reported by University Hospital Medical Information Network - Japan.
- 14 Jul 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Mar 2012 to 31 Mar 2016 as reported by University Hospital Medical Information Network - Japan.