Phase I Dose Escalation Trial of CP-675,206 (Tremelimumab, Anti-CTLA-4 Monoclonal Antibody) in Combination With Short Term Androgen Deprivation in Patients With Stage D0 Prostate Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 20 Jun 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Tremelimumab (Primary) ; Bicalutamide
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 06 May 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued, as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 24 Mar 2011 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2010 to 1 Dec 2011, as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.