Phase I/II Study of Carboplatin and Etoposide in Combination With Vorinostat for Patients With Extensive Stage Small Cell Lung Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 02 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Vorinostat (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Etoposide
- Indications Small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 26 Jan 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued.
- 22 Sep 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2015 to 1 Sep 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 17 Jan 2014 Planned end date changed from 1 Sep 2013 to 1 Sep 2015 as per According to ClinicalTrials.gov, the estimated completion date is July 2018 and the final data collection date for primary outcome is July 2017 .