Phase I Study of Carboplatin, Paclitaxel, Bevacizumab and Vorinostat for Patients With Advanced Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 29 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Vorinostat (Primary) ; Bevacizumab; Carboplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 21 Sep 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued due to Low Enrollment .
- 22 Sep 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2015 to 1 May 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 17 Jan 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2014 to 1 May 2015 as per ClinicalTrials.gov