Comparison of the Efficacy of Everolimus-Eluting Versus Sirolimus-Eluting Stent for Coronary Lesions
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 31 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary) ; Sirolimus (Primary) ; Aspirin; Clopidogrel
- Indications Coronary artery disease; Coronary artery restenosis; Embolism and thrombosis; Myocardial ischaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EXCELLENT
- 16 Dec 2011 Results published in Circulation.
- 25 Oct 2011 Results published in the Journal of the American College of Cardiology.
- 21 Sep 2010 Primary non-inferiority endpoint 'In-segment late luminal loss' has been met, according to results presented at the 22nd Annual Scientific Symposium on Transcatheter Cardiovascular Therapeutics.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History