A Phase I, Randomized, Double-Blind Crossover Pharmacokinetic, Pharmacodynamic, and Safety Study of Subcutaneously Administered Humalog® (Insulin Lispro Injection; Rapid-Acting Insulin) With and Without Recombinant Human Hyaluronidase (rHuPH20) Versus Subcutaneously Administered Humulin R® (Regular Insulin Injection) With and Without rHuPH20
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 16 Sep 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Insulin (Primary) ; Hyaluronidase; Insulin lispro
- Indications Diabetes mellitus
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Halozyme Therapeutics
- 29 Sep 2009 Results have been presented at the 69th Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Diabetes Association and will be presented at the 45th Annual Meeting of the European Association for the Study of Diabetes, according to a Halozyme media release.
- 29 May 2009 Results published in the Journal of Diabetes Technology and Therapeutics, according to a Halozyme media release.
- 16 Jul 2008 New trial record.