The Prevention of Osteoporosis in Premenopausal and Newly Postmenopausal (Up to 8 Years) Women With Breast Cancer Following Chemotherapy (REBBeCA Study)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Aug 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Risedronic acid (Primary)
- Indications Bone resorption; Postmenopausal osteoporosis
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms REBBeCA
- 10 Aug 2011 Actual end date (Jul 2006) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Aug 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Jun 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Jul 2010 to 1 Jul 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History