Multi-Center, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Double-Blind Clinical Trial of Escitalopram on the Progression Delaying Effect in Alzheimer's Disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 Jul 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Escitalopram (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ESAD
- 19 Jul 2012 Results presented at the 2012 International Conference on Alzheimer's Disease.
- 19 Jul 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 15 Jul 2011 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2010 to 1 Sep 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.