A Phase I, Open-Label Study to Assess the Safety and Tolerability of ZD6474 in Combination With Pemetrexed (Alimta) in Patients With Locally Advanced or Metastatic Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer After Failure of Prior Chemotherapy
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Vandetanib (Primary) ; Pemetrexed
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 23 Mar 2015 Treatment arms changed from 1 to 2 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 23 Nov 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Dec 2010 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2009 to 1 Oct 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.