A Multicenter, Multinational, Randomized, Double-Blind, Phase III Study of IMC-1121B Plus Docetaxel Versus Placebo Plus Docetaxel in Previously Untreated Patients With HER2-Negative, Unresectable, Locally-Recurrent or Metastatic Breast Cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 15 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ramucirumab (Primary) ; Docetaxel
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ROSE
- Sponsors Eli Lilly; ImClone Systems
- 11 Oct 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2017 to 1 Nov 2018.
- 18 May 2017 Results of retrospective analysis published in the Annals of Oncology.
- 11 Apr 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2017 to 1 Nov 2017.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History