Ocular Availability in Human Tears After Topical Administration of 1.5% Levofloxacin Compared to Active Comparators [moxifloxacin and gatifloxacin]
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 04 Feb 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Gatifloxacin; Levofloxacin; Moxifloxacin
- Indications Bacterial infections; Ophthalmic infections
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Santen Incorporated
- 04 Feb 2009 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Jul 2008 New trial record.