A Dose-Escalation Trial Of The Combination Of Docetaxel, Gemcitabine And Filgrastim (NEUPOGEN) For The Treatment Of Patients With Advanced Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 27 Aug 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Docetaxel (Primary) ; Filgrastim; Gemcitabine; Pegfilgrastim
- Indications Bladder cancer; Breast cancer; Gastric cancer; Head and neck cancer; Lung cancer; Malignant melanoma; Oesophageal cancer; Ovarian cancer; Pancreatic cancer; Prostate cancer; Sarcoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 19 Oct 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Jul 2008 New trial record.