A Placebo Controlled, Parallel Group, Randomised Withdrawal Study of Subjects With Symptoms of Spasticity Due to Multiple Sclerosis Who Are Receiving Long-term Sativex.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 21 Jun 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Nabiximols (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis; Muscle spasticity
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 14 Oct 2010 According to an Almirall media release, results from 3 pivotal clinical studies of tetrahydrocannabinol/cannabidiol (Sativex) were presented in a satellite symposium at the 26th annual congress of the ECTRIMS.
- 03 Mar 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Sep 2009 Results were presented at ECTRIMS 2009, according toa GW Pharmaceuticals media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History