Studies to Treat Or Prevent Pediatric Type 2 Diabetes (STOPP-T2D) Treatment Options for Type 2 Diabetes in Adolescents and Youth (TODAY) Clinical Trial.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Rosiglitazone (Primary) ; Metformin
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms STOPP-T2D; TODAY
- 12 Jun 2012 The effects of treatment on body composition presented at the 72nd Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Diabetes Association.
- 29 Apr 2012 Results published in the New England Journal of Medicine.
- 01 Sep 2009 Planned end date changed from 1 Nov 2010 to 1 Feb 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History