Antibody Persistence and Booster Dose Response in Subjects Who Received Menactra (Meningococcal [Groups A, C, Y, and W-135] Polysaccharide Diphtheria Toxoid Conjugate Vaccine) Three Years Earlier in Study MTA26
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Meningococcal vaccine groups A C Y W-135 conjugate (Primary)
- Indications Meningococcal group A infections; Meningococcal group C infections; Meningococcal group W-135 infections; Meningococcal group Y infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Sponsors Sanofi; sanofi pasteur
- 26 Aug 2010 Based in part on this trial, the US FDA has accepted for review a sBLA for Menactra in infants and toddlers for the prevention of invasive meningococcal disease caused by serogroups A, C, Y and W-135, according to a sanofi pasteur media release.
- 26 Feb 2010 Actual patient number (181) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Feb 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.