A Phase II, Uncontrolled Pilot Trial to Evaluate That a Single Dose of 100 microg or 150 microg Org 36286 (Corifollitropin Alfa) is Able to Induce Multiple Follicular Growth During the First Week of Controlled Ovarian Stimulation for IVF [in-vitro fertilisation] or ICSI [intracytoplasmic sperm injection] Using a Long Protocol of GnRH [gonadotropin-releasing hormone] Agonist (Study 38833)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Jul 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Corifollitropin alfa (Primary)
- Indications Infertility
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Realize
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 07 Oct 2009 Schering-Plough added as trial sponsor, affiliate and lead trial centre as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Jul 2009 Results have been presented at the European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology, according to a Schering-Plough media release.
- 19 Jul 2008 New trial record.