A Phase II Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, and Efficacy of 4 Different Regimens of MK7009 When Administered Concomitantly With Pegylated Interferon and Ribavirin in Treatment-Experienced Patients With Chronic Genotype 1 Hepatitis C Virus Infection.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Vaniprevir (Primary) ; Peginterferon alfa-2a; Ribavirin
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 27 Jul 2013 Primary endpoint 'Sustained-virological-response-rate' has been met.
- 08 Apr 2013 Results will be presented at the 2013 International Liver Congress (EASL) Annual Meeting, according to a Merck media release.
- 01 Sep 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History