A Randomized, Double-Blind, Multi-Center, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Oral Salmon Calcitonin in the Treatment of Subjects With Knee Osteoarthritis.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Calcitonin (Primary)
- Indications Musculoskeletal pain; Osteoarthritis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Nordic Bioscience
- 08 Nov 2017 Results of post-hoc analysis using pooled pre-treatment baseline data of two phase III studies (NCT00486434 and NCT00704847), presented at the 81st American College of Rheumatology and the 52nd Association of Rheumatology Health Professionals Annual Scientific.
- 13 Jun 2015 Results (pooled analysis of CSMC021C2301 and CSMC021C2302) presented at the 16th Annual Congress of the European League Against Rheumatism.
- 10 Jun 2015 Post-hoc analysis (of trails NCT00486434 and NCT00704847) as per abstract presented at 16th Annual Congress of the European League Against Rheumatism.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History