Phase II Randomized Trial of Radiation, Cetuximab and Pemetrexed With or Without Bevacizumab in Locally Advanced Head and Neck Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Cetuximab; Pemetrexed
- Indications Head and neck cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 13 May 2016 Primary endpoint has been met (Progression-free survival rate), as per an article published in the Annals of Oncology.
- 13 May 2016 Results published in the Annals of Oncology
- 17 Feb 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History