A Phase I Open Label, Multicenter, Dose-Escalation Study to Determine the Maximum Tolerated Dose, Dose Limiting Toxicity, Safety and Pharmacokinetics of CGC-11047 [PG-11047] When Used in Individual Combinations With 1) Gemcitabine or 2) Docetaxel or 3) Bevacizumab or 4) Erlotinib or 5) Cisplatin or 6) 5-Flurouracil [fluorouracil] or 7) Sunitinib in Patients With Advanced Solid Tumors or Lymphoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 24 Feb 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab; Cisplatin; Docetaxel; Erlotinib; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Gemcitabine; PG 11047; Sunitinib
- Indications Lymphoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 24 Feb 2012 Additional lead trial investigator (Joe Stephenson) identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Feb 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Jun 2011 Planned End Date added to 1 Sep 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.