A PHASE I DOSE-ESCALATION STUDY OF XL765 IN COMBINATION WITH TEMOZOLOMIDE WITH AND WITHOUT RADIATION IN SUBJECTS WITH MALIGNANT GLIOMAS.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Sep 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Temozolomide (Primary) ; Voxtalisib (Primary)
- Indications Anaplastic astrocytoma; Glioblastoma; Glioma; Oligodendroglioma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Exelixis; Sanofi
- 01 Feb 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Jan 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Sep 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2012 to 1 Feb 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.