A Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Safety, Efficacy and Mechanism of Action of MK0431/Sitagliptin in Patients With Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus Who Have Inadequate Glycemic Control.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 15 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Sitagliptin (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck & Co
- 28 Jun 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Jun 2010 Actual end date (Apr 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 May 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Feb 2010 to 1 Jun 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.