Temodal Capsule All-Case-Registered Surveillance (Designated Drug Use Investigation) - Evaluation of The Safety and Efficacy of Temodal in Patients With Newly Diagnosed Malignant Glioma (Concomitant With Radiotherapy and Then as Monotherapy) and Relapsed Malignant Glioma (as Monotherapy)
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 17 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Temozolomide (Primary)
- Indications Astrocytoma; Glioma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck & Co
- 11 Nov 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 16 Mar 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 24 Oct 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Jul 2016 to 1 Oct 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.