Designated Drug Use Investigation (12 Weeks) of Zetia [ezetimibe] 10mg Tablets - A 12-Week Designated Drug Use Investigation of Zetia Monotherapy and Combination Therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 09 May 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Ezetimibe (Primary) ; Antihyperlipidaemics
- Indications Hypercholesterolaemia; Hyperlipoproteinaemia type II; Sitosterolaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme; Schering-Plough
- 04 Nov 2009 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Nov 2009 Actual end date (Sep 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Jul 2008 The expected completion date for this trial is now 1 Jun 2009 according to clinicaltrials.gov record.