COPD [chronic obstructive pulmonary disease] Patients Diagnosed With Gastro Esophageal Reflux Disease Have Decreased Rates of COPD Exacerbations After Treatment With High Dose Proton Pump Inhibitor Therapy (Esomeprazole or Lansoprazole).
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 09 Jun 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Esomeprazole; Lansoprazole
- Indications Gastro-oesophageal reflux
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- 23 Jul 2012 Primary endpoint added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Jul 2012 Status changed from completed to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Oct 2010 Actual end date (Oct 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.