Phase I/II Randomised, Double- Blind, Multi-centre Study to Assess the Efficacy of AZD2281 When Given in Combination With Paclitaxel in the 1st or 2nd Line Treatment of Patients With Metastatic Triple Negative Breast Cancer.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 31 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Olaparib (Primary) ; Paclitaxel
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 30 Dec 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 14 Jan 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Dec 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 16 Dec 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2014 to 1 Dec 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History