A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Phase III Trial of 2 Regimens of Telaprevir (With and Without Delayed Start) Combined With Pegylated Interferon Alfa-2a (Pegasys) and Ribavirin (Copegus) in Subjects With Chronic Genotype 1 Hepatitis C Infection Who Failed Prior Standard Treatment.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Dec 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Telaprevir (Primary) ; Peginterferon alfa-2a; Ribavirin
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms REALIZE
- Sponsors Janssen Infectious Diseases BVBA
- 05 Dec 2013 According to ClinicalTrials.gov, the duration for the treatment (placebo + peginterferon alfa-2a + ribavirin) is changed from 12 weeks to 16 weeks and duration for the treatment (peginterferon alfa-2a + ribavirin) is changed from 36 weeks to 32 weeks.
- 30 Apr 2013 Results, including patient outcomes stratified by previous type or virological failure, presented at the 23rd European Congress of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases.
- 16 Oct 2012 Results will be presented at AASLD-2012 according to a Janssen Research and Development media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History