Pioglitazone as a Treatment for Lipid and Glucose Abnormalities In Patients With Schizophrenia Treated With Clozapine and Olanzapine And Potential Effects on Cognitive Function.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Jan 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Pioglitazone (Primary)
- Indications Dyslipidaemias; Glucose intolerance
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 27 Apr 2010 Actual end date added as Jan 2010 as reported by clinicaltrials.gov.
- 27 Apr 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by clinicaltrials.gov.
- 23 Jul 2008 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History