Phase II Study of Chemoradiation for Locally Advanced and Low Rectal Cancers: Avastin-Capecitabine-Oxaliplatin-Radiation REctal Cancer Trial.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Jul 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Capecitabine; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Rectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms A-CORRECT
- 21 Jul 2009 Actual end date (May 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Jul 2009 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Jul 2009 Planned number of patients changed from 55 to 43 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.