A Phase II Single Arm Study of VELCADE [bortezomib] and DOXIL (PLD [pegylated liposomal doxorubicin] [doxorubicin liposomal]) in Patients With Relapsed Multiple Myeloma Previously Treated With VELCADE
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Apr 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Bortezomib (Primary) ; Doxorubicin liposomal (Primary)
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 05 Oct 2008 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to withdrawn prior to recruitment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Sep 2008 Status changed from not yet recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Sep 2008 Actual initiation date added as 1 Jun 2008 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.